Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

We have writers block... big time... no really..

It's been a week and a day since we last posted here at The Crazy, we have been busy doing all the little things that are required in life. Laundry, Dishes, Cleaning, when we have a little spare time we have been watching a little television, (our shame is great, don't look at us!). Today was going to be lawn mowing day but the weather is not cooperating. Speaking of laundry, Anyone who has entered our basement knows how low the ceiling is, (I can barely stand upright between the floor joists.) The exit door to the basement is lower than that. So I guess the point I'm trying to make is that even though I am a fairly intelligent human being, I never seem to learn that I must duck when exiting the basement, I have clocked my head probably twenty times in the last five years, and not just a gentle tap mind you, we are talking a bell ringing vision blurring slam of skull against brick. I did it again today but as I was wearing my leather hat I was saved from the worst effects. It shames me to know that even a baboon would have learned to duck it's head by now. While I am seriously considering buying a helmet to do the laundry. Ok, going in a different direction here, we recently came across an article by a Russian scientist who thinks that time is slowing down, he bases his theory on the fact that deep space objects seem to be accelerating, (we are talking galaxies here folks) so he believes that this is an illusion brought about by time distortion. It is an interesting theory and could have some merit, the final outcome of this would of course be complete stoppage of time. At some point everything and everyone in the universe would just stop... my theory is that even if it were to happen we would never know, we would spend the rest of eternity caught in a moment, like a bug in amber. So everybody... start thinking about what you want to be doing for the rest of eternity and do it... now!
Still here? Oh well, maybe tomorrow. By the way, remember, this is just a theory, and there is no way to prove it's happening empirically. Have a good weekend everyone, remember to enjoy the smallest moments as they are the majority of our existence, except for sleeping of course which takes up 1/3 of our lives. That's about it, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment